.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS talks mp3 podcast Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Role of Blogging in Open Notebook Science

I spoke at the North Carolina Science Blogging Conference (un-conference really) on January 19, 2008. Mainly I reviewed some of my posts on the UsefulChem blog from the past few months to show what types of issues are relevant to doing research openly. I then showed the connection from the blog to the wiki, mailing list and GoogleDocs where the laboratory data get reported and analyzed.

Here is the audio (mp3)
Screencast (SciVee)
Powerpoint
Transcript

My co-presenter Xan Gregg's talk screencast (SciVee)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for recording this Jean-Claude and uploading so super efficiently. I'm very impressed..

    Graham Steel

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License