.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS talks mp3 podcast Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, March 26, 2007

Teaching Organic Chemistry with Blogs and Wikis (JCBMarch07)

This is my first talk at the American Chemical Society conference in Chicago on March 25, 2007. I describe the evolution of my teaching practices using technology over the past few years, involving blogs, wikis, podcasting, vodcasting, games and class workshops.

audio podcast (mp3)
streaming Flash screencast
Powerpoint

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Jean-Claude,

    Your presentation last week at the Chemical heritage Foundation was very impressive.

    I would like to learn how the chemistry wiki can be linked with digital libraries for secondary students.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

  • Thanks - it was nice meeting you over lunch as well.
    You can feel free to link to any of my chemistry wikis.
    CHEM241
    CHEM242
    CHEM243
    UsefulChem

    If you need an account or the material in another format just email me.

    By Blogger Jean-Claude Bradley, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License