.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS talks mp3 podcast Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, August 04, 2006

BCCE chem screencasting Bradley talk

This is my 10 minute talk on July 31, 2006 at the BCCE (Biennial Conferences on Chemical Education) held at Purdue. I co-presented with Mark Ott about using screencasting for chemistry classes. It was good way to contrast our different approaches. Mark records 5-10 min scripted screencasts of key general chemistry concepts in his office alone while I record my entire organic chemistry lectures. I use my lecture archive to replace live lectures with workshops while he still teaches in lecture style.

podcast (mp3)
streaming Flash screencast
video iPod format (m4v)
Powerpoint slides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License